If you add one or more workflow scripts to a predefined route, those workflow commands will be added to all documents that acquire that predefined route. [For more information about predefined routes, see the Routes chapter in the Focus on the Manage Dashboard guide.]
- Create or open a route from the Route List on the Manage Dashboard.
- In the Details for Selected Route section, add a routee row.
- (optional) If necessary, change the Seq No. to reflect where you want the workflow to begin in your routing sequence. (For example, in the image above, if the workflow should be triggered after Subcontractor, but before Project Assistant, Spitfire needs to be Seq 3. You would need to also edit the Project Assistant row to change that Seq. No. to 4.)
- Type Spitfire in the User/Role field. Spitfire is not available through the Lookup feature; you need to type it in. However, once you start typing Spitfire, it will appear in the auto-fill choices.
- Keep the Default Status field as Pending or choose CC’d from the drop-down menu. Other statuses are invalid for Spitfire.
- (optional) You can enter information in the Description and Default Note fields or leave them blank. sfPMS ignores the other fields.
- Accept the row, then:
- Open the script text editor.
- Type your workflow script. (Hint: use an ATC: CALL command to call a script stored in the library. See the Index of ATC commands for more information.)
- Save the script and close the text editor.
- Back on the Routes tool, save your changes.
Last updated: September 19, 2017 at 11:33 am;