ATC: ADDR target-addr -type source- addr -type
This command sets the target address in the target document based on the specified source address type in the source document.
- target-addr-type is required. Only single letters defined in the AddrType code (such as T, F, S) are allowed. [AddrType codes can be viewed and edited through the Code Maintenance tool on the System Admin Dashboard.]
- source-addr-type is required; however, only one of the following options can be used at a time:
- * copies the same address type from the source to the target document.
- GUID indicates a GUID for a specific contact.
- [template bookmark that resolves to a GUID] indicates a bookmark that points to a specific contact. The square brackets are required.
- addr type can be either a single letter as defined in the AddrType code or any team address alias as used in bookmarks (see “From the Project Team Contacts” in the Focus on Bookmark Templates guide). Team address aliases will not work for workflow scripts that are triggered on “create” or “first save.”
ATC: ADDR F *
The above example means ” set the From address in the target document to match the From address in the source document.”
ATC: ADDR S T
The above example means “set the Site address type in the target document to match the To address on the source document.”
ATC: ADDR T [DKEY_DocHeader_ResponsibleParty]
The above example means “set the To address in the document to match the address of the person who is the document’s responsible party.
Last updated: September 19, 2017 at 9:57 am;