To add full Batch Processing to sfPMS, your system must meet the following requirements:
- Spitfire Batch Scanning License
- Microsoft Office 2007 with Imaging Tools
- Microsoft Office Document Scanning and Microsoft Office Document Imaging (configured for OCR) must be installed and read to use on the workstation used to run the Spitfire Batch Upload Too
To verify the workstation is ready:
- Open Microsoft Office Document Imaging.
- Open the TIF file with ODI.
- Use Tools | Send Text to Word.
The Batch Upload Tool requires your multi-page TIF file be compatible with Microsoft Office 2007 ODI. Using Microsoft Office 2007 Document Scanning to create your TIF files is the easiest way to accomplish this, but any scanning process that produces a multi-page, CCIT Group 4, B&W (1 bpp), 300 x 300 DPI, with skew corrected TIF file can be used.
Microsoft Office 2007 Document Imaging can be used to view your TIF file before uploading.
Scanner: TWAIN or an ISIS Level 1 compatible scanner with an automatic document feeder (ADF) is required.
Monitor: The workstation used to process scanned images requires a large screen monitor with very good resolution. We strongly recommend dual monitors (one for viewing the images in the Batch Viewer and one for processing the images in Microsoft Dynamics SL or Spitfire).