Compliance from Vendor
If both a Vendor document and related Commitment (or CCO) document include a Compliance item of the same type, the Vendor can provide compliance to the Commitment.
- While the Vendor requirement is in compliance, the same requirement on the Commitment will also be in compliance, even if, on its own, the Commitment’s requirement would be out of compliance.
- If the Commitment’s requirement is out of compliance and the Vendor requirement goes out of compliance, the Commitment will indicate it is now out of compliance.
- If the Commitment’s requirement is in compliance on its own, it will be in compliance even if the Vendor’s requirement is or goes out of compliance.
If % Paid is entered for a Compliance type then that compliance requirement, when out of compliance, will be treated as follows (if Pay Control on the document is Auto):
- If the sum of all approved Pay Requests is a percentage of the current Commitment amount that is below the percentage indicated for that Compliance type, a warning message will appear on the Pay Request.
- If the sum of all approved Pay Requests is a percentage of the current Commitment amount that equals or passes the percentage indicated for that Compliance type, approval of that Pay Request and future Pay Requests will be blocked.