Question: When I create a Meeting Minutes document, I’d like my route to include all the Attendees automatically. How would I set that up?
Answer: You can take advantage of the Doc Attendee role on a predefined route. It is specific to those on the Attendees tab.
- At the Routes tool on the Manage Dashboard, click the Add New icon to add a row for a predefined route for the Meeting Minutes Doc type.
- Click the Accept icon to accept the row then click the Expand icon on the Meeting Minutes row to view details.
- In the Details For Selected Route section, click the Add New icon to add a row.
- If the Signify User icon appears in the User/Role field, click it to toggle to the Signify Role icon.
- Use the lookup or type Doc Attendees then click .
- In the Rules for Selected Route section, click the Add New icon to add a row, then select Meeting Minutes as the Doc Type.
- Click the Accept icon on that row, then click the Save icon to save the predefined route.