How do I display the customer (owner) name in a column of the Project List?
If you want the project customer name visible in the project list, you can follow these steps:
On the System Admin Dashboard:
- Go to the UI Configuration Tool.
- Select Project List as the Part.
- Add a row and select Description as the Item
- Select Home Dashboard as the Context.
- Provide a Label, perhaps Customer.
- Make the Item Visible and RO (read only).
- In the Extended field, enter the following to re-purpose the column to show the SourceContact (the contact identifier) using the ContactCompany description.
- Accept the row.
- Save your changes.
You could also repurpose the External Status or Schedule columns.
This is an advanced topic; contact your implementation expert (not support) for assistance.
KBA-01624; Last updated: September 19, 2017 at 12:54 pm ;