We “Get COs” to merge Change Items (CIs) from our Change Orders onto our SOV workbooks. Sometimes we need to backtrack and find out on which SOV in particular a CI was added. How do we do that?
V2017 added an icon to the Change Order’s CI tab (in detail view) that will tell you
- Which Pay Application document has the SOV workbook onto which the CI was added
- The line number on the SOV that lists the CI
- Open the Change Order in question.
- On the CI tab, expand the Item in question.
- Click the “blue info” icon on the SOV Line.