This report lists information for files attached to documents that are in the Cloud.
Note: you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project ID, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Project ID – the ID of the project that is sync’d to the Cloud storage provider.
- Doc Type – the Spitfire document type that is sync’d to the Cloud storage provider.
- Count – the number of files (of the file type indicated) attached to documents of the indicated Doc type.
- MB – the total size, in MB, of the files.
- Revs – the number of revisions of the files.
Note: The number, size and revisions of files are totaled by project. Grand totals for Count, MB and Revs by file type appear at the bottom of the list.
Last updated: October 19, 2016 at 10:20 am;