To create a PunchList manually:
- From Project Dashboard, select PunchList and click Add.
- (optional) Change the Description.
- Save the document.
- On the Items tab, add your PunchList Items. You will be able to “check-off” (close) the Items as needed.
- If necessary, add attachments and create a route.
- Either route the document to another person or Save and Close the document.
You can reopen the document as needed to make changes or to change the Status to Closed. Once Closed, the document is read-only.
PunchList Actions and Options Menu
The Actions and Options menu for the Punch List document offers the following choices after you save: Alerts, Report, Copy This Document, View Changes
Note: Report opens a Spitfire Generic Print report that displays the Items on the document.