Issue documents can be creating at any time during the project’s life cycle.
To create an Issue document:
- From the Project Dashboard, select Issue from the Documents list, and click Add.
- (optional) Change the Description.
- Save the document.
- On the Cost Codes tab, add New Items.
- Add more information and/or attachments as necessary.
- Either route the document or Save and Close.
You can reopen the document at any time to make changes.
To attach an Issue to another document:
- Access the Attachments tab on the related document.
- Click Add an Issue.
- Search for the Issue and when found click Attach and OK.