I need to know which projects a particular subcontractor/vendor is working on. How can I get this information from Spitfire?
There are a few ways to get the IDs or names of the projects that involve a particular subcontractor/vendor company or person. Depending on your access and permissions, you may be able to use the Catalog, the Contact Member Of tab, or a report to gather this information.
Catalog Dashboard (Documents Only):
- Assuming that the person-in-question’s company or name is listed on specific documents (such as Commitments), and that your Catalog search results include a Project name or ID column or a Responsible or Source Contact column, you can find the projects for the Vendor you want in a Catalog search.
- Search the Catalog for Commitments for the particular subcontractor company (or Responsible person). Note: you can also search for Closed documents or for a particular Commitment status if you’d like.
- Power UX:
Note that in Power UX, you can also easily export the search results to Microsoft Excel.
- Classic UI:
- Power UX:
Contacts | Member Of Tab:
- If your subcontractor has been given a team role, you can check the Member Of tab in that subcontractor’s Contact Detail window for a list of projects by ID.
Commitment Log Report:
- One of the reports available in the General report folder of the Report Browser is the Commitment Log.
- ilter on all projects for a particular Vendor company then Run Report.
Keywords: subcontractors, subs, sub