Purpose & Scope:
How do I configure Spitfire on a Terminal/Citrix Server?
- Check that Microsoft Excel and/or Word are installed for all users.
- In Excel, set up the Trust Center for the Macro Settings that Spitfire requires:
- Macro Settings = Disable all macros except digitally signed macros
- Developer Macro Settings = Enable ‘Trust access to the VBA project object model‘
- In Word, check that Trust Center | Protected View will allow Internet files.
- Log on as an Administrator.
- Open an Administrator: Command prompt window and enter the following command: change user /install.
- Open Internet Explorer as Administrator.
- Add Spitfire‘s URL(s) to the Local Intranet Zone
- Open Spitfire from the Internet Explorer window that is Running as Administrator.
- Log in as a user with System Admin access rights in Spitfire.
- Open BFA from a Budget doc or open Project Analysis; install the BFATool when prompted.
- Open a Pay Application doc and open the SOV Workbook; install the SOVTool when prompted.
- In the Catalog, select Add Files. Add a jpg, gif, png, or pdf file to the Files tab. Install LeadTools when prompted.
- Log out of Spitfire.
- Back in the Administrator: Command prompt window, enter the following command: change user /execute
If Spitfire needs to run on the Citrix Server, see KBA-01581.
KBA-01580; Last updated: October 6, 2020 at 7:34 am
Keywords: citrix, set up, client install, Local Intranet