How do I display the file folder name in a column in catalog search results?
By default, folder names are indicated using a mouse-over tool tip. If you want the folder name to be visible in the list, you can follow these steps
On the System Admin Dashboard:
- Go to the UI Configuration Tool.
- Select Catalog Search as the Part.
- Add a row and select File – Other as the Item
- Select Catalog Dashboard as the Context.
- Provide a Label, perhaps Folder.
- Make the Item Visible and RO (read only).
- In the Extended field, enter the following to re-purpose the column to show the ContainerKey (the folder identifier) using the ContainerName description.
- Accept the row.
- Save your changes.
On the Catalog Dashboard:
This is an advanced topic; contact your implementation expert (not support) for assistance.
KBA-01619; Last updated: September 19, 2017 at 13:14 pm;