This report lists Pay Requests in summary.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Vendor – the vendor requesting payment. You can select a specific vendor or keep the (any) default. Hint: to run a report for a single vendor across multiple projects, expand the drop down and choose the blank choice above (any), this will build the vendor list so you can select a specific vendor.
- Group By – the criteria by which to group the results. You can select None or Vendor.
- Status – the Pay Request’s document status. You can select a specific status or keep the (All Valid) default.
- Commitment – the Commitment for which there is a Pay Request. You can select a specific Commitment (if you have entered a specific Project ID or mask) or keep the (any) default.
- Approved – the date range of when the Pay Request was approved. All dates are used until you click on the checkbox, at which point you can select or enter specific start and end dates.
- Open Liens Only – whether or not the report should list Pay Requests with open liens only.
- Ref # – a) the Commitment document number and b) the Pay Request document number.
- Type – the subtype of the Commitment, listed in code.
- Status – a) the Description of the Commitment and b) the document status of the Pay Request.
- Invoice Date – the Invoice date on the Pay Request.
- Final/Pre – F for final payment or PP for pre-payment.
- Lien Waivers – the number of lien waivers received or expected for the Commitment.
- Approved – a) the Vendor on the Commitment and b) the date the Pay Request was approved.
- Approver – the person who approved the Pay Request.
- Request Amount – the requested amount on the Pay Request.
- Retention Amount – the retention amount on the Pay Request.
- Net Pay Amount – the amount to be paid to the vendor.
Last updated: June 20, 2018 at 15:15 pm;