This report lists payments to vendors.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Commitment – the Commitment for which payments have been made. You can enter a specific Commitment Doc number or use the % mask for multiple Commitments.
- Payment Request – The Payment Request against which payment has been made. You can enter a specific Pay Request Doc number or use the % mask for multiple Pay Requests.
- From Date – the date range of when the Pay Request was created. All dates are used until you click on the checkbox, at which point you can select or enter specific start and end dates.
- Vendor – the vendor receiving payment. You can select a specific vendor or keep the (any) default.
- Include Retention – whether or not to include retention information on the report.
- Pay Req – the Pay Request’s document number.
- Invoice/Voucher – a) the Pay Request’s Invoice number and b) the Voucher’s number.
- Check – the check number.
- Date – a) the date the Pay Request was created and b) the date the voucher was created and c) the date the check was created.
- Net Amount – a) the Net Amount on the Pay Request and b) the net amount on the voucher.
- Retention Amount – the Retention amount on the Pay Request and b) the Retention amount on the voucher.
- Check Amount – the amount on the check.
- Total Amount – the total amount on the Pay Request.
- Cleared – the date the check cleared.
Last updated: October 19, 2016 at 9:40 am;