This report summarizes the SQL full text indexing being used.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Show File Types – whether or not to include file type information on the report.
- Show Queue – whether or not to include files within sfPMS that have not yet been indexed.
- Show Columns – whether or not to include column information on the report.
- Provider – the provider of the OCR functionality.
- Types – the number of file types.
- Filter – the full-text filter name or (hidden) if you do not have adequate SQL permission.
- Version – the version of the full-text filter.
- sfATC OCR State – the processing state for files in the Spitfire OCR queue.
- When – the date and time of the oldest file in the queue.
- Count – the number of files in the queue for this state.
- Description – a) the text index name and b) the Spitfire table name.
- Cols – the number of columns in the table being indexed.
- Change Tracking – whether the index is being updated in real time (ON) or not (OFF).
- Last Crawl – the last time the full text index was built.
- Start – the date and time on which the crawl was started.
- End – the date and time on which the crawl finished.
Last updated: October 27, 2016 at 10:16 am;