This report lists Vendor and Customer companies and performance information about documents on which they are the source contacts.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Document Type – the Doc type. You can select a specific Doc type or keep the (all Doc Types) default.
- Document Date – the date range for the documents’ Date field. All dates are used until you click on the checkbox, at which point you can select or enter specific start and end dates.
- Closed – the date range for when the document was closed. All dates are used until you click on the checkbox, at which point you can select or enter specific start and end dates.
- Company – the company name. You can look up a specific company or leave blank for all companies.
- Company – the Vendor or Customer company that is a source contact on the document.
- Quantity – the number of open and closed documents associated with the company.
- Days Open – the number of days, on average, that each document is or has been open.
- Number Late – the number of documents past their Due date.
- Days Late: Closed – the number of days, on average, that closed documents were past their Due date.
- Avg. Days Late: Still Open – the number of days, on average, that open documents are past their Due date.
Last updated: October 19, 2016 at 9:32 am;