This report lists data from Received (approved) Receipt documents.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project ID, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Vendor – the Vendor on the Commitment associated with the Receipt document. You can select a specific Vendor or keep the (any) default.
- Commitment – the Commitment associated with the Receipt. You can select a specific Commitment or keep the (any) default.
- Type – the subtype of the Commitment associated with the Receipt. You can select a specific Type or keep the <all> default.
- Created From – the date range for when the Receipt was created. All dates are used until you click on the checkbox, at which point you can select or enter specific start and end dates.
- Show Detail – whether or not to show information about Receipt Items.
- DocNo – the Commitment’s document number.
- Vendor – the Vendor on the Commitment associated with the Receipt document.
- Line – the Item number for an Item on the Commitment.
- Description – a) the Description on the Commitment and b) the Description for an Item on the Commitment.
- Order Qty – the number of Units for the Commitment Item.
- Received – a) the total number of Units received for the Commitment Item and b) the number of Units received on each particular Receipt document.
- Net – the number of Units ordered minus the number received.
- Final – whether (*) or not the Receipt document represents the final receipt of the Item.
- Receiver – the Received By person on the Receipt document
Last updated: October 19, 2016 at 9:56 am;