Since even users with minimal permission levels may have documents routed to them, you will have documents in your Inbox. You “remove” a document from your Inbox by accepting its route. When you accept the route, you send the document to the Inbox if the next person on the route list. You can do this in two ways.
First Way to remove a document
- Click on the white space next to the Description to open the Action Bar.
- Click Route and remove from Inbox to send the document to the next routee and remove it.
Second Way to remove a document
- Click the Folder icon for the document you want to remove.
- When the document opens, click the Route Detail tab.
- Click Route and remove from Inbox on the row with your name. This will automatically save the document, send it to the next routee, and remove it from your Inbox.
- Close the document.