This report lists CCO documents.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up a specific project or enter a specific Project ID or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Vendor – the vendor associated with the CCO. You can select a specific vendor or keep the (any) default.
- Commitment – the Commitment to which the CCO is linked. You can select a specific Commitment (if you are also using the Project filter) or keep the (any) default.
- Status – the document’s status. You can select a specific status or keep the (any) default.
- Approved – the date range of when the CCO was approved. All dates are used until you click on the checkbox, at which point you can select or enter specific start and end dates.
- Group By – the criteria by which to group the results. You can select None or Vendor.
- DocNo – a) the Commitment document number and b) the CCO document number.
- Doc Date – Description – the CCO Date followed by the CCO title.
- Status – the CCO’s document status.
- Source – a) the CCO’s vendor and b) Source of change.
- Approved Date – the date on which the CCO was approved.
- Schedule Impact: Requested – the number of days on the CCO’s Schedule Impact: Req field.
- Schedule Impact: Approved – the number of days on the CCO’s Approved Days field.
- Estimate Amount – the Total Estimate amount on the CCO’s Detail tab.
- Quote Amount – the Total Quote amount on the CCO’s Detail tab.
- Amount – the Amount on the CCO’s Detail tab.
Note: all dollar amount columns are subtotaled by Commitment and then project and then totaled.
Last updated: November 10, 2016 at 8:04 am;