This report lists Change Items.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Status – the document’s status. You can select a specific status if you have indicated a specific Document Type or keep the (any) default.
- Is Closed – whether the report should include open or closed Change Items. You can select No, Yes or Both.
- Responsible – the person Responsible for the Change Item. You can look up or type a person, or leave this blank for all persons.
- Description – the description of the Change Item. You can enter the beginning of a description or use the % mask. Note: the % mask is assumed after whatever you type.
- Submitted – the date range for when the Change Item was submitted. All dates are used until you click on the checkbox, at which point you can select or enter specific start and end dates.
- Is Billable – whether the report should include billable Change Items. You can select Both, Yes or No.
- CI # – a) the Project ID and b) the Change Item number.
- Description – a) the project description and b) the Change Item description.
- Requested By – the Contact who requested the change.
- Submitted – the Submitted date on the Change Item.
- Status – the status of the Change Item.
- Reviewed – the Reviewed date on the Change Item.
- Billable – whether or not the Change Item is billable.
- Estimate – the Estimate amount on the Change Item.
- Quote – the Quote amount on the Change Item.
- Expense – the Expense amount on the Change Item.
- Revenue – the Revenue amount on the Change Item.
- Margin Amount – the Revenue amount minus the Expense amount.
Note: all dollar amount columns are subtotaled by project.
Last updated: October 19, 2016 at 9:05 am;