This report lists payments associated with CCOs that were created on Change Order Item Budget Entries.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
For this report to have data, at least one Pay Request must be linked to a CCO through the CCO field on the Document Header, and the CCO must be on a Change Item (on a Change Order). For example:
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up a specific project or enter a specific Project ID or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Vendor – the vendor on the related Commitment. You can select a specific vendor or keep the (any) default.
- Group By – the criteria by which to group the results. You can select Change Item or Vendor.
- Approved – the date range of when the Pay Request was approved. All dates are used until you click on the checkbox, at which point you can select or enter specific start and end dates.
- Ref # – a) the Project ID and description and b) the Change Item number and description OR Vendor name, depending on Group By filter and c) the document number of the Commitment being changed by the CCO and d) the associated Pay Request’s document number.
- Pay Type – the subtype of the related Commitment.
- Status – a) the description of the related Commitment and the status of the related Pay Request.
- Doc Date – the related Pay Request’s Date.
- Final – whether (*) or not the Pay Request was a final payment.
- Lien Waivers – a) the number of lien waivers that are outstanding or b) the date the last lien waiver was marked as received.
- Approved Date – a) the vendor on the related Commitment and b) the date on which the Pay Request was approved.
- Approver – the person who approved the Pay Request.
- Request Amount – the amount requested on the Pay Request.
- Retention Amount – the retention amount on the Pay Request.
- Net Pay Amount – the payment amount on the Pay Request.
Note: all dollar amount columns are subtotaled by Change Item or Vendor and then by project and then totaled at the end of the report.
Last updated: October 19, 2016 at 9:03 am;