In order for a Vendor Receipt to be created, the corresponding Vendor Commitment must have a Status of Committed.
To create a Vendor Receipt from the Project Dashboard:
- From the Project Dashboard, select Vendor Receipt from the Documents list, and click Add.
- In Commitment, lookup or enter the Commitment to link to the Vendor Receipt. This field is required.
Note: Only Commitments with a Status of Committed will appear in the lookup.
- In Received By, enter or lookup the person who received or is responsible for the material or service.
- Save the document.
- On the Items tab, add Qty information as needed.
- On the Details tab, final receipts can be indicated.
- Add Attachments and create a Route if necessary.
- Either route the document or Save and Close the document.
You can reopen the document as needed to make changes.
Note: Before you change the Status to Received, you must lookup a Received By user.
Statuses for Vendor Receipts
Both Received and Cancelled are final statuses, which close the document, and it can no longer be changed.