The Home Dashboard is made up of an Inbox part (yellow), a Project List part (green) and a Watchdog Alerts part (salmon). Contacts who are designated as Spitfire users, who have login IDs and who are assigned the following capability can access the Home Dashboard.
PAGE | Home Dashboard (R)
- R allows the user to access the Home Dashboard.
The Inbox on the Home Dashboard is affected by the following capabilities.
PART | Action Item Inbox (R)
- R allows the user to view and use the Inbox.
DOC | User Inbox Inbound Email Attachment Link (R)
- R allows the user to see and use an Inbox email icon when on a mobile device in order to email a file to be attached to the corresponding document.
The Project List on the Home Dashboard is affected by the following capabilities.
PAGE | Project Dashboard (R)
- R allows the user to access the Project Dashboard for a project.
Note: This capability is required in order for the user’s projects to be displayed on the Project List.
PART | User Project List (RIS)
- R allows the user to view the Project List part.
- I allows the user to type or use the lookup to open a Project Dashboard from the Project List and the + tab.
- S allows the user to create new projects through the icon on the + tab or the Create Project option on the Site Options menu (next to the user’s name).
LIST | Can access all projects without being a team member (R)
- R allows the user to see all projects in the Project List lookup.
Note: be sure to add the capability to a role that is not limited by a Project condition.
The Watchdog Alerts part on the Home Dashboard is affected by the following capability.
PART | Watchdog Alerts (R)
- R allows the user to view the Alerts part and to receive Alerts.