If you choose to add your sfPMS to an existing website that has Share Point service extensions installed, you will need to exclude the sfPMS application from Share Point. Spitfire normally recommends creating a separate website. This technique better provides for future scalability if you later wish to host different web applications on different physical servers.
- Open SharePoint Central Administration.
- Under Virtual Server Configuration, choose Configure Virtual Server Settings.
- Select the web site from the Virtual Server List (often the Default Web Site).
- Under Virtual Server Management, choose Define Managed Paths.
- Near the bottom of the page, Add a New Path and
- Specify the name of the sfPMS web application.
- Select the Excluded Path radio button.
- Click OK.
KBA-01072; Last updated: October 10, 2016 at 13:54 pm;