Does the Cost Code Maintenance window update Microsoft Dynamics SL?
Yes, if your site is integrated with Microsoft Dynamics SL, changes to the Cost Code Maintenance window update the following data in Dynamics:
- Description – updates PJPENT.PJT_Entity_DESC.
- Contract Type – updates PJPENT.Contract_type.
- UOM – updates PJPENTEX.PE_ID12.
- SOV Line – does not update anything in Microsoft Dynamics SL. Once you create your first Pay Application in Spitfire, your SOV lines are available through this lookup.
- Status – updates PJPENT.STATUS_PA. If STATUS_PA is set to I (inactive), PJPENT.SAUS_AP, _GL, _IN, _LB, and _PO are also set to I.
- % – updates PJPENTEX.Entered_PC and PJPENTEX.PE_ID17. In addition, PJPENTEX.Revision_Date is set if the Percent Complete has changed.
- Costing Method – does not update anything in Microsoft Dynamics SL. Costing Methods are set up through the CostingMethod code set in Spitfire‘s Code Maintenance tool.
- Schedule Start – updates PJPENT.Start_Date.
- Scheduled Finish – updates PJPENT.End_Date.
KBA-01488; Last updated: October 11, 2016 at 13:09 pm
Keywords: DSL, Solomon