When can I change the sequence of attachments?
You can change the sequence of attachments on the document most of the time.
- The attachments have been saved, and
- You have permission to edit the document because
- it is open and your role grants you permission, or
- you are the creator or owner of the document, or
- you are the current routee with collaborator rights
If the document has revisions enabled and you are looking at a prior revision of the document (instead of the current version), then you cannot change attachment sequencing.
KBA-01552; Last updated: October 6, 2016 at 11:15 am
Keywords: Attached files; Assembled PDFs