Once approved or cancelled, a Forecast document and its BFA workbook become read-only. They remain available for review. No matter when you open a prior forecast, the snapshot behind the BFA workbook provides a complete financial picture of the state of the project at the time the forecast was created. A series of Forecast documents and workbooks can provide you with a detailed financial history.
To review a prior Forecast:
- Select the Forecast Doc Type at the appropriate Project Dashboard.
- Click the header of the Doc No column.
- If the Show Closed option has a red “X” in front of it, select this option. (If there is green checkmark in front, do not select it.)
- Open the Forecast document.
- Open the BFA workbook in Forecast mode.