This report lists the role capabilities and permissions granted to Contacts.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- User – the Contact. You can look up or type a specific Contact, or leave blank for all Contacts.
- Role – the Spitfire role. You can select a specific role or keep the (all roles) default.
- Capabilities – how capabilities are to be handled in the report. You can select None if you want no mention of capabilities for each role, Granted if you want a list of specific capabilities granted for each role and Available if you want a count of how many capabilities are available for each role.
- One Capability – a specific role capability. You can select a specific capability or keep the (any) default for all capabilities.
- Logins Only – whether or not to include only those Contacts who have login IDs.
- Role – a) the role assigned to the Contact and b) the module to which the capability belongs (if the filter is on). Note: the number of roles for each Contact is indicated at the end of each Contact grouping.
- Description – a) a description of the role and b) a description of the capability (if the filter is on).
- Assignments – the number of times the role has been assigned to the Contact.
- Conditions – a) conditions by which the role is limited and b) the permissions on the capability. Note: the number of capabilities for each role is indicated at the end of each role grouping.
Last updated: October 19, 2016 at 12:28 pm;