This report shows which Contacts have been given specific roles and how many times (because roles limited by conditions can be granted more than once).
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- By Project – whether or not to list a row per project for each Contact (as shown in the second picture above).
- Contact – the Contact/Spitfire user. You can look up or type a specific Contact, or leave blank for all contacts.
- Role – the Spitfire role for which to list user and count. You must select a role from the drop-down before clicking the button.
- User – the name of the Contact, followed by Project ID if the filter is on.
Note: “Unknown” may appear here. It is used in the rare cases when the user is not known and it is used for 2 hours after publishing via ICTool as a side door into the system. The password is set via ICTool, and the login should automatically expire 2 hours after the site is published. (See KBA-01647.)
- Role – the number of times the user has been granted the specified role.
Note: All system roles appear as columns. If they do not fit on one page, the next page will continue the role columns.
Last updated: November 3, 2016 at 9:05 am;