- DocType – New field for preferred DocType, the DocType you’d like to track across logins – or lock in on a specific.
- Signature field – New field available for signature images that can be included in Bookmark templates. This field only applies for employee and internal contacts.
- KPI Formulas – Act%: Specifies an action for the corresponding KPI Item, for example, see the distributed rule for ACT:ApprovedSC.
- Masked DocNo – If you configure a Masked Document Number for a specific Doc Type, the Doc No segments will work similar to the Masked Document Number on the Project Setup document.
- Route Sequences on a Document’s Route Detail tab
- Drag-and-Drop – Route sequences (future only) can now be rearranged using drag-and-drop.
- Attachment Sequences on a Document’s Attachment tab
- Drag-and-Drop – Attachments can be set to new sequences by using drag-and-drop. Don’t forget to confirm your new sequence by clicking the accept and saving the document.
- ATC: ATTACH Template [name] – Act%: Specifies an action for the corresponding KPI Item, for example, see the distributed rule for ACT:ApprovedSC.
- ATC: EXIT THIS – Act%: Specifies an action for the corresponding KPI Item, for example, see the distributed rule for ACT:ApprovedSC.
- ATC: SET = EMPTY or = fieldname or =@.fieldname
- ATC: SEQ n VIA E | W
- qTeam – New qAlias distributed with the system. The qTeam bookmark pulls all the team members from the Project Dashboard’s Team Contact part. Options are: qTeam_TeamRole, qTeam_UserName, qTeam_Company, qTeam_Addr1, qTeam_Addr2, qTeam_City, qTeam_State, qTeam_Zip, qTeam_Phone, qTeam_Fax, qTeam_Cell,and
- New FNTX prefix – This new prefix will print your number in text without adding the dollar check format.
System Admin | Roles
- Has (capability) – We added a new filter parameter to help you find which roles have a specific capability.
System Admin | UI Configuration
- Part tool – Now updates the guide image and field information when you click on a row.
- DocHeader | DocNo – The segments now support formats and overtext.
- Alert part on Home Dashboard – Now allows you to customize the following columns: Date, Description, Document, Project Name, Type.
- Document Priority field – Can now be customized to appear in the Document Header or in the Route Details tab.
- New Filter on Label column – Filters on Text anywhere in the Customization Line.