When I try to launch Spitfire, the ‘Starting Spitfire‘ message displays but then it appears to just freeze. Now what do I do?
- Check the security setting on your computer (see KBA-01012 )
- If the extension on your shortcut URL is .htm, try changing it to .exe (…dashboard/sfdash.exe)
- Clear your browser cache.
To clear your browser cache:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options.….
- On the General tab, in Temporary Internet Files area, click Delete Files.
- Click OK to begin the process. (Selecting Offline content is optional.)
- Click OK or Cancel when done to close Internet Options.
KBA-01036; Last updated: October 13, 2016 at 7:30 am;