How do I set the default priority for a new document?
The default Priority assigned to new documents can be configured by Doc type.
To configure the Priority level for new documents of a specific Doc Type:
- Select the Rules Maintenance tool on the System Admin dashboard.
- On the Rules part, find the DocTypeConfig rule group.
- Click on the Expand Details icon for the DocTypeConfig rule.
- Click on the Create New icon.
- In Rules, enter Priority.
- In Filter Value, use the drop-down to select your document type or leave the field blank if you want the Priority level to apply to all document types that do not override it.
- In Result Value, enter one of the following values:
1 for Urgent
3 for High
5 for Medium
7 for Low
9 for FYI
- Accept your changes, and save your Rule.
KBA-01058; Last updated: October 20, 2016 at 12:33 pm;
Keywords: doctypeconfig, default priority, rules