Clicking on the Export to Excel icon on the upper left corner of the Executive Dashboard opens Microsoft Excel but then a message says that it cannot locate the file.
In IIS, the site needs to be configured for the .xls extension.
To configure the site:
- In IIS, right-click on the virtual directory for your Spitfire site and select Properties.
- On the Virtual Directory tab, click the Configuration button.
- Click Add…
- In Executable: type c:windowsmicrosoft.netframeworkv2.0.50727aspnet_isapi.dll
- In Extension: type .xls
- In Verbs: select All Verbs.
- Select Script engine.
- Clear Verify that file exists.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again on the Application Configuration dialog box.
- Click OK or Apply on the Properties dialog box.
KBA-01249; Last updated: November 10, 2016 at 11:39 am;