The ProjectCAFormulas rules define computations for the Cost Analysis part of the Project Dashboard. These are advanced rules. Computed fields might be used to display a value in a column, or the value might be a step in a larger calculation. The rules for formulas are the same as those for the computed bookmarks in templates. Relationships and aggregation are of limited use on the Executive Dashboard.
The ProjectCAFormulas rule group is found in the Rules Maintenance tool on the System Admin Dashboard. Each rule in the group consists of a rule name and a result value.
The ProjectCAFormula rules do not use filter value.
All ProjectCAFormulas rules accept a formula for the result value except ComputeList, which takes a list of computed value names. Default formulas are listed in the charts below. Note: there is a 196-character limit in the result value field. If your text is longer than 196 characters you will need to
- Split your text into smaller segments, each of any length up to 194 characters,
- Append $+ to the end of each segment, except the last one,
- Add a rule for each segment. These rules should have names that indicate they are a continuation of the first rule, for example: cmpSpent, cmpSpent.01, cmpSpent.02, etc.
Specifies (in the result value) the names of the computed values separated by semicolons. sfPMS reads this rule first. Each computed value must have a corresponding rule entry with the name of the computed value as the rule name and a formula as the result value.
Specifies (in the result value) the names of the computed values separated by semicolons. Each computed value must have a corresponding rule entry with the name of the computed value as the rule name and a formula as the result value.
[V2017+] Specifies (in the result value checkbox) if “pending” Change Order revenue should include “in process” Change Order amounts.
- checked = include only “pending” Change Order amounts in the KPI (legacy behavior)
- unchecked = include both “in process” and “pending” Change Order amounts in the KPI
Cmpcomputed value name
Specifies (in the result value) the formula for the computed value that appears on the Cost Analysis part. Possible computed value names are as follows:
See also KBA-01227.
KBA-01285: Last updated: April 25, 2018 at 12:09 pm;
Keywords: computed formula names, rules