How can I configure my Project Setup (Contract) document so that it includes a Billing Code field?
- Open the UI Configuration tool (formerly called Customization tool) on the System Admin Dashboard.
- Select the Project Setup Doc type.
- Select Doc Item Detail – Standard in the Part drop-down.
- Select SourceNumber in the Item drop-down.
- Click the icon to add your configuration.
- In the Label field, type Billing Code (or any other label you‘d like). Make sure that Visible and Active are both checked.
- Accept the row then save your configuration. The Billing Code field will now appear on your Project Setup/Contract documents.
For more information about the UI Configuration tool, see the Focus on System Administration guide.
KBA-01343; Last updated: October 18, 2016 at 10:25 am;