On the Integrity Check report (found on the Admin folder), what do the different IC Types mean?
The IC Type is the type of Integrity Check issue you select in order to focus the report. After selecting an IC Type, click the Run Report button to see your results.
- Approved documents that are not closed
Documents with an approved status that have not been closed.
- Approved/closed rule consistency
Statuses that approve a document but do not close the document.
- Bad subcontract line data integrity
CCO/Pay Request documents with cost code or accounting data that do not match the parent Commitment.
- Boolean rule with null result
Rules that accept yes/no (check/uncheck) result values but have a blank or empty result value instead. False is assumed.
- Catalog: No File Name
Files in the Catalog with no filename.
- Catalog: Generated file is missing properties
Files in the Catalog that are generated by a document do not have the documents project and/or type
- Catalog: Template instance has PDF
The copy of a document template in the catalog includes a PDF image. The PDF will be discarded.
- Catalog: Bad GZ Flag
A binary entry in the catalog is marked as compressed, but is not.
- CCO Lines not on Subcontract
Approved CCO lines do not exist on Commitment. Usually happens if the Commitment is manually edited by a Sys Admin after having been committed. (This data condition is only reported, not automatically repaired. Perhaps the CCO should be canceled or the CCO might be forced back to In Process and reposted.)
- Change Item Expense – Broken Commitment/CCO link
Change Item Budget Entry lines with bad links to CCOs or Commitments.
- Change Item Expense – no CC or AC
Change Item Budget Entry lines with questionable details.
- Closed documents that are not closed
Documents with a status mapped to ‘closed‘ but with no closed date.
- CO is only referenced by a canceled SOV
Change Orders that were merged onto SOVs, but the SOV was later canceled.
- Compliance Items
Compliance items that are no longer consistent with current Compliance Type mappings (e.g., because a Compliance mapping has been deleted).
- Compliance type not automatic enough
Compliance types that have incomplete configurations so cannot be automatically evaluated.
- Contact company primary with diff contact company
Primary customer/vendor companies that link to primary contacts that in turn link to a different company.
- Customer/vendor company with no maintenancedockey
Customer/Vendor contacts with no link to their Company documents.
- Customer/vendor contact with no ContactCompanyKey
Customer/Vendor contacts with no link back to primary company contacts.
- Customer/vendor Doc links to Alt Contact
Customer/Vendor documents with links to alternate company contacts instead of primary company contacts.
- Customer/vendor document w/o source contact
Customer/Vendor documents with no corresponding primary company contacts.
- Customer/vendor not unique
Primary company contacts with more than one Customer/Vendor document.
- Documents with no creator
Documents without a document creator (Seq 1 routee).
- Documents with no route
Documents with absolutely no route.
- Duplicate commitment number on project
Projects with more than one Commitment with the same commitment number.
- Duplicate Item Numbers
Documents with more than one Item with the same item number.
- Duplicate Date
Document with more than one row for the same document date type. Can only be automatically repaired if some rows are unused.
- Invalid costing method in financial snapshot
BFA workbook snapshots with cost codes that are marked with a costing method other than FP, UP or CP.
- Mismatch source contact and id
Customer/Vendor documents with document numbers that do not match the Customer/Vendor ID.
- Not in parent subcontract
CCOs and Pay Requests with Items that do not appear in the parent Commitment document.
- Orphan Pay request
Pay Requests with no parent Commitment (e.g., because the Commitment has been deleted).
- Pay Request Item Number Missing
Pay Requests with Items that are missing item numbers.
- Pay request lines with qty rounding issue
Pay Requests with Items that have number rounding issues.
- Pay Rq or Commitment Line Qty/Rate misused
Payment Requests or Commitments lines that have a quantity or a rate but not both.
- Project Doc Duplicated
Projects with more than one Submittal or Change Item Register.
- PRQ/CCO with diff source contact
Pay Requests and CCOs with source contacts that are different from the parent Commitment‘s source contact.
- Rule Validation Warnings
Current rule validation warning messages. (See KBA-01465 for an explanation of rule validation warnings.)
- SC lines in DSL do not foot
Subcontract values in Microsoft Dynamics SL that do not match values in Spitfire. (Integrated sites only.)
- Source contact with no contact record
Customer/Vendor documents with primary contacts that do not have Contact records.
- Subcontract numbers reset to match doc number
Commitments with a subcontract number that does not match the document number.
- Submittal Item not on Register
Submittal Items that do not appear on the Submittal Item Register.
KBA-01466; Last updated: August 27, 2018 at 11:10 am;
Keywords: integrity message;integrity check messages;