Can I configure the label on a filter?
Can I change the default value of a filter?
Many filters in the system are configurable. Open the UI Configuration tool on the System Admin Dashboard and select one of these parts:
- Inbox Filters
- Project CI Register Filters
- Doc Item Filters
- Catalog Search Filters
- Project Cost Analysis Filters
- Project Exec Summary Filters
- Project Doc List Filters
The items correspond to the specific filters in these parts. Not all the configuration values apply, but you can configure the following:
- Format (rarely used)
- Visible (can be combined with a default to lock the filter to a specific value)
- Extended Field
- Default= (to specify the default value) Hint: Default=1 for true, 0 for false
- DV= (for validations)
- ValidateTextAgainst = (for contact lookups, etc)
See KBA-01336 for more on the Extended Customization field.
KBA-01566; Last updated: June 28, 2019 at 9:36 am