Can I disable the Site Photo column on the Project List shown on the Home Dashboard?
Yes. The System Administrator can disable the project photos on the Home Dashboard for all users. There is no equivalent per-user preference.
- Open the UI Configuration tool on the System Admin Dashboard.
- Filter for the Project List Part.
- Add (or update) the row for the Select grid column.
- Set context to Home Dashboard.
- Set Length to 0 (zero).
- Return to the Home Dashboard.
The project list is also used by the Plan Room. The Plan Room always displays the current photo or a placeholder.
KBA-01610; Last updated: September 19, 2017 at 13:23 pm;