What qAlias bookmarks are available for the Project Setup, Project Team, and Team Role data? What qAlias bookmarks are available for project KPI data?
All the fields (over 80) in the project header and project body can be referenced from any document using the qProject alias. Some examples:
- qProject_ExternalDocNo – external document number
- FN3_qProject_TaxRate – tax rate
Team information can be referenced using the qTeam alias. The following qAlias bookmarks are available for contacts assigned to the Project Team:
- qTeam_TeamRole – Role on the Project (see qTeamRole below also)
- qTeam_UserName – Contact’s User Name
- qTeam_Company – Contact’s Company
- qTeam_Addr1 – Contact’s Street Address 1
- qTeam_Addr2 – Contact’s Street Address 2
- qTeam_City – Contact’s City
- qTeam_State – Contact’s State
- qTeam_Zip – Contact’s Zip Code
- qTeam_Email – Contact’s Email Address
- qTeam_PrefPhone – Contact’s preferred phone, with P/C: prefix. [V2021+]
- qTeam_Phone – Contact’s Phone # (P:203-555-5678)
- qTeam_Cell – Contact’s Cell # (C:203-555-5678)
- qTeam_Fax – Contact’s Fax # (F:203-555-5678)
- qTeam_TeamSeq — see below
Ordering the Team List
By default, the team is listed alphabetically by role name.
You can control the order of the names in the team list by creating a code set named qaTeamOrder. The Descriptions of your codes must match the WORK RESPONSIBILITY assigned to the various team roles. The Team is then ordered by matching code. If multiple roles have the same WORK RESPONSIBILITY, these are in role name order. With role, in alpha order by first name.
If you want to reference or find a team member based on role, you can use the qTeamRole alias, particularly with UserKey. For example, the workflow script below can be used to display who the Project Manager on a team is:
ATC: SET $Role = Project Manager ATC: SET $Project = [DocHeader_Project] ATC: CATCH FOR 2 SHOW No Project Manager found ATC: QUERY qTeamRole $Role ATC: ERRORIF HASNOT qTeamRole ATC: SET $TEST = qTeamRole.UserKey ATC: SET $WholeKeyString = [DKEY_qTeamRole_UserKey] ATC: ADD UIA DocHeaderMessage $WhoKeyString
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Information from the project KPI can be referenced using the qKPI alias. Some examples of the alias combined with the names of fields from the KPI:
Example script using the above bookmarks to check various project accounting conditions:
ATC: QUERY qKPI ATC: CATCH FOR 1 SHOW Forecast Expense of [FC_qKPI_CurrentForecast] is not <= Actual Cost of [FC_qKPI_ActualAmt] ATC: ERRORIF WHEN qKPI.CurrentForecast > qKPI.ActualAmt ATC: CATCH FOR 1 SHOW Forecast Revenue of [FC_qKPI_ForecastRev] is not <= Actual Revenue of [FC_qKPI_Billings] ATC: ERRORIF WHEN qKPI.ForecastRev > qKPI.Billings ATC: CATCH FOR 1 SHOW Forecast Expense of [FC_qKPI_CurrentForecast] is not <= Actual Cost of [FC_qKPI_ActualAmt] ATC: ERRORIF WHEN qKPI.CurrentForecast > qKPI.ActualAmt ATC: CATCH FOR 1 SHOW BTD of [FC_qKPI_BTD] is not >= CV of [FC_qKPI_CurrentContract] ATC: ERRORIF WHEN qKPI.BTD > qKPI.CurrentContract ATC: CATCH FOR 1 SHOW Open AR of [FC_qKPI_TotalAR] is > zero ATC: ERRORIF WHEN qKPI.TotalAR > 0 ATC: CATCH FOR 1 SHOW Open AR of [FC_qKPI_Retention] is > zero ATC: ERRORIF WHEN qKPI.Retention > 0
Note: You can define your own alias using the QueryConfig rule and specify alternate code sets.
KBA-01633; Last updated: July 25, 2023 at 12:55 pm ;