What qAlias bookmarks are available for the Project Setup and Project Team data?
In v2019, all the fields (over 80) in the project header and project body can be referenced from any document using the qProject alias. Older versions are limited to the special bookmarks as enumerated in Bookmarks for Data from Project Setup. Some examples:
- qProject_ExternalDocNo – external document number
- FN3_qProject_TaxRate – tax rate
The following qAlias bookmarks for contacts assigned to the Project Team:
- qTeam_TeamRole – Role on the Project
- qTeam_UserName – Contact’s User Name
- qTeam_Company – Contact’s Company
- qTeam_Addr1 – Contact’s Street Address 1
- qTeam_Addr2 – Contact’s Street Address 2
- qTeam_City – Contact’s City
- qTeam_State – Contact’s State
- qTeam_Zip – Contact’s Zip Code
- qTeam_Email – Contact’s Email Address
- qTeam_PrefPhone – Contact’s preferred phone, with P/C: prefix. [V2021+]
- qTeam_Phone – Contact’s Phone # (P:203-555-5678)
- qTeam_Cell – Contact’s Cell # (C:203-555-5678)
- qTeam_Fax – Contact’s Fax # (F:203-555-5678)
- qTeam_TeamSeq — see below
Ordering the Team List
By default, the team is listed alphabetically by role name.
You can control the order of the names in the team list by creating a code set named qaTeamOrder. The Descriptions of your codes must match the WORK RESPONSIBILITY assigned to the various team roles. The Team is then ordered by matching code. If multiple roles have the same WORK RESPONSIBILITY, these are in role name order. With role, in alpha order by first name.
You can define your own alias using the QueryConfig rule and specify alternate code sets.
KBA-01633; Last updated: October 4, 2021 at 10:24 am ;