What data is available for the DataField= and Calc= options from the Home Dashboard Inbox List Grid fields?
Only a small subset of possible document data is loaded for Home Inbox list. When using the DataField= and Calc= Extended options in the UI Configuration tool (see KBA-01336) only certain data fields can be referenced. Note that only SFDBX columns support the DataField= and Calc= options (see KBA-01512).
- Company (of PrimaryContact)
- DocType (text version of the key below)
- DocTypeKey (key for type of document)
- FromUser (key of contact that added this route)
- IsRecent (for route action bar UI)
- Note (from route)
- OKToRelease (controls route action bar UI options)
- PrimaryContact (key of SourceContact or ResponsibleParty or who added this route)
- Priority (expressed as 1,3,5,7 or 9)
- Reached (date when document reached this route)
- Sequence (in this route)
- Status (express as a code)
- Viewed (null if not yet viewed and is bold in Inbox)
KBA-01647; Last updated: September 20, 2017 at 10:05 am;