My sfPMS Site is integrated to Acumatica. How do we upgrade the Acumatica version?
Here is our recommended best practice:
- On the sfPMS IIS server, open an admin command window and NET STOP sfATC (or use the Windows Server Services UI).
- If necessary, first update sfPMS to a version that supports the new version of Acumatica. (See KBA- 01650)
- Important: In Acumatica, if you have published a version of the Spitfire Integration customization you must uninstall this customization and reinstall again after the upgrade. This is an Acumatica requirement for all customization.
- Update Acumatica.
- Back on the sfPMS IIS server, open ICTool:
- Got to ICTool’s XTS Setup tab.
- Change the Partner ID drop down from A4 to A7
- Click Edit XTS Config;
- Change all A4 rows to A7
- Find (or add) a row with A7 | WS.Version | C | -1 | 18.107.0472. The Value on this row should be your new Acumatica version. Be sure to include all zeros – they matter!
- Remember to save and then close the form.
- Go to the FINISH tab and publish sfPMS as usual.
- Since you manually did a NET STOP, now NET START sfATC.
- In Acumatica, republish the Spitfire Customization (or AR sync will fail)
XTS Settings Grid
Contact us for assistance with your upgrade.
KBA-01678; Last updated: August 4, 2020 at 17:30 pm;