Can we apply logic to the result of predefined routes?
If the SQL object [custom].pu_DocRouteCheck exists, it will be called by p_GetDocRoute after the predefined route has been expanded but before repeated routes to the same person are removed.
Your SQL object should expect the expanded route in a temporary table, #RouteExpanded along with the following parameters.
- @pProject varchar(32) – the project id
- @pDocTypeKey UniqueIdentifier – the document type
- @pRouteKey UniqueIdentifier – the key of the predefined route that was expanded
- @pFromUser UniqueIdentifier – the source user
- @pResponsible UniqueIdentifier – the current responsible party
- @pSourceContact UniqueIdentifier – the current source contact
- @pStatus VARCHAR(8) – the current status
- @pSubType VARCHAR(8) – the current subtype
- @pSubcontract VARCHAR(32) – the current subcontract
You do not have sufficient data to know for which document the route may be intended.
You can add, modify or remove rows in #RouteExpanded.
KBA-01761; Last updated: December 4, 2019 at 12:42 pm