When we open the SOV workbook on our first Pay Application on a project, we get the following error message and cannot enter anything.
An error – The value for column ‘LinkedDocKey’ in table ‘DocMasterDetail’ is DBNull. occured loading data.
This error message indicates that the Pay Application was not created correctly from the Project Setup document. For example, if a user creates the first Pay Application directly on the Project Dashboard by using the “create new doc” icon, this error message will appear when the SOV workbook tries to open.
To fix this situation:
- Delete the Pay Application document on the project.
- Go to the Manage Dashboard and Reload Configuration.
- Go back to the project.
- Open the Project Setup document. Note: the Project Setup document must be Committed.
- Select Create Pay Application from the drop-down menu.
- Enter information on your Pay Application, as usual.
- Save the document. You should be able to open the SOV workbook and enter information now.
KBA-01763; Last updated: May 21, 2019 at 13:36 pm