When I try to approve a Change Order, I get the following message. How can I fix things in order to approve my Change Order?
Project not eligible for change orders – check project status
The first thing to do is what the message tells you to do: check project status.
- Open the Project Setup document on this project and look at the document’s status. It has to be Committed before you can approve a Change Order.
- If the status is In Process, double-check that the Project Setup is ready to be Committed, then change the status to Committed.
- If the status is Completed, the project is closed and you can no longer approve any Change Orders. Contact Support if you need to open the project again.
- If the status IS Committed,
- View the history of the status. Was it at any point Completed and then changed back to Committed?
- If yes, save the document. It is likely that Spitfire still considers the document to be Completed and needs a refresh.
- If no, contact Support.
KBA-01805; Last updated: December 9, 2020 at 10:47 am