To log onto sfPMS:
- Enter your ID as assigned to you by the System Administrator.
- Enter your Password as assigned to you by the System Administrator.
- Click Log In.
- Your Spitfire Dashboard will open in a new window displaying the Home Dashboard.
Logging into sfPMS through Google Authentication
Prerequisite:: You must have a Google account through Gmail, Google+, or other Google apps.
To attached a Google account to a Spitfire login:
- Click the Sign In with Google button.
If you have not logged in before with Google, the following will appear: If you have logged in with Google before, but you have not given sfPMS permission to share your identity with sfPMS, the following will appear:
- On the Google Account Link window, enter your Spitfire ID.
- Enter your Spitfire Password.
- Click Log in.