This report summarizes the Commitment Log, the CCO Log, the Pay Request Detail Log and the Compliance Log.
Note: although the image above does not show the Output drop-down, you can select an output method (PDF/Excel/CSV) for this report.
- Project – the Project ID. You can look up or type a specific project, or use the % mask for multiple projects.
- Vendor – the vendor on the Commitment. You can select a specific vendor or keep the (any) default.
- Show Detail – whether or not the report should include Pay Request Item information line by line.
- Show Compliance – whether or not the report should include Compliance information line by line.
- Project-Doc # – the Commitment document number.
- Description – the Commitment’s Description.
- Type – the Commitment’s subtype, in code.
- Status – the Commitment’s document status.
- Value: Original Amount – the Commitment’s Original amount.
- Value: Approved COs – the amount on approved CCOs related to the Commitment.
- Value: Revised Amount – the Original amount plus approved CCO amount.
- Value: Pending COs – the amount on CCOs which are pending.
- Value: Total w/Pending – the Revised amount plus the Pending amount.
- Approved Payment Requests: Amount Requested – the amount requested on an approved Pay Request associated with the Commitment.
- Approved Payment Requests: Retention Amount – the retention amount on the approved Pay Request.
- Approved Payment Requests: Net Paid – the payment amount on the approved Pay Request.
- Pending Payment Requests: Request Amount – the amount requested on a pending Pay Request.
- Pending Payment Requests: Retention Amount – the retention amount on the pending Pay Request.
- DocNo – the CCO document number.
- Description – the CCO title.
- Status – the CCO’s document status.
- Source – the Source of the change.
- Approved Date – the date on which the CCO was approved.
- Schedule Impact: Requested – the number of days on the CCO’s Schedule Impact: Req field.
- Schedule Impact: Approved – the number of days on the CCO’s Approved Days field.
- Estimate Amount – the Total Estimate amount on the CCO’s Detail tab.
- Quote Amount – the Total Quote amount on the CCO’s Detail tab.
- Amount – the Amount on the CCO’s Detail tab.
Note: all dollar amount columns are subtotaled by Commitment and then project and then totaled.
- Ref # – the Pay Request document number.
- Type – the document subtype, in code.
- Status – the document status of the Pay Request.
- Invoice Date – the Invoice date on the Pay Request.
- Final/Pre – F for final payment or PP for pre-payment.
- Lien Waivers – the number of lien waivers received or expected for the Commitment.
- Approved –the date the Pay Request was approved.
- Approver – the person who approved the Pay Request.
- Lines (if Show Detail checkbox is off) – the number of lines in the Pay Request.
- Line # (if Show Detail checkbox is on) – the Item number of the Pay Request line.
- Requested Amount – the requested amount on each Pay Request Item.
- Retention Amount –the retention amount on each Pay Request Item.
- Net Pay Amount –the amount to be paid to the vendor for each Pay Request Item.
Note: project totals for Request Amount, Retention Amount and Net Pay Amount appear at the end of each project list.
- Doc Description – a) the vendor name and ID or b) the Commitment or Pay Request header information.
- Type/ID – the Doc type associated with the compliance item and its ID or Doc number.
- Compliance Description – the Description as entered on the Compliance tab.
- Compliance Type – the description of the Compliance type.
- Project – the Project ID associated with the compliance requirement.
- Required By – the date by which the compliance requirement is/was required.
- Expiration – the date on which the compliance requirement expires or expired.
- Status – the status of the compliance requirement.
- Last Alert – the latest date on which a compliance alert was sent out and also whether an out-of-compliance trigger is warning (w) or blocking payment (!).
Last updated: October 19, 2016 at 9:04 am;