Schedules are often created early in the project’s life cycle.
To create a Schedule document:
- From the Project Dashboard, select Schedule from the Documents list, and click Add.
- (optional) Change the Description.
- Save the document.
- On the Attachments tab, attach one or more files to the document using the following icons.
- Create a route, if necessary.
- Either route the document to another person or Save and Close the document.
You can reopen the document as needed to made changes and/or change its Status.
Schedule Actions and Options Menu
The Actions and Options menu for the Schedule document offers the following choices after you first save: Alerts, Copy This Document, View Changes
Statuses for Schedule
By default, the Status drop-down offers the following choices: Current, History
History is the final status, which closes the document. When a Schedule document is History, it can no longer receive attachments.