Meeting Minutes can be created at any time during the project’s life cycle.
To create Meeting Minutes manually:
- From the Project Dashboard, select Meeting Minutes from the Documents list, and click Add.
- (optional) Change the Description.
- Save the document.
- On the Attendees tab, add names using any combination of the following:
– Click Add to look up a person.
– Click Add using multiple selection to add more than one person at once
- On the Items tab, add agenda items for the meeting.
- Add other information to the document, create files from Attachment templates, attach other files, and create a route if necessary.
- Either route the document to another person or Save and Close the document.
You can reopen the document as needed to make changes.
To create a “chain” of Meeting Minutes:
- Once the meeting is over, open the Meeting Minutes document.
- On the Attendees tab, edit each row to indicate who was Present. You can also add attendees.
- On the Items tab, edit Item Descriptions if necessary.
- On the Items tab, change the Status of each resolved item to Closed. Such items will not be carried over to the next meeting. Items with an Open Status will be “copied” and listed as Carried Over.
- On the Document Header, change the Status to Meeting Completed. A Create Next Meeting button will appear on the Details tab.
- On the Details tab, click Create Next Meeting. A new Meeting Minutes document will appear with open items and attachments from the previous meeting carried over and with attachment files cloned.
- Add information regarding the upcoming meeting, Save and Close.