A ‘Full-text catalog File Catalog (or sfDocCatalog) has been lost‘ message is displayed in my Log file. What do I do?
The catalog may have been lost because of a recent SQL restore. When a database is restored the synchronization between the full text catalog and the database is broken.You will need to rebuild your File Catalog full-text indices.
- In SQL Enterprise Manager, expand your Database folder.
- Locate your sfPMS database and expand it.
- Click on Full-Text Catalogs.
- Right-click on the File Catalog.
- Select Rebuild Catalog.
Repeat the same steps for the sfDocCatalog if that catalog requires rebuilding too.
Text from Log File:
- Full-text catalog ‘FileCatalog‘ has been lost. Use sp_fulltext_catalog to rebuild and to repopulate this full-text catalog.
- Full-text catalog ‘sfDocCatalog‘ has been lost. Use sp_fulltext_catalog to rebuild and to repopulate this full-text catalog.
KBA-01037; Last updated: October 13, 2016 at 9:18 am;
Keywords: full-text catalog index